Free Technique Classes at Williams-Sonoma
Yesterday I mentioned that I’m always looking for ways to advance my skills in the kitchen, and free opportunities are especially nice. Well, it just so happens that such an opportunity is right around the corner.
It’s been a while since I’ve taken advantage of these free demos, but this month’s healthy cooking series is right up my alley. Unfortunately since I’ll be gone the latter half of the month, I can only attend the first one. As luck would have it, it’s the topic that interests me most- Seafood!
Free education and free food– what’s not to love? I’m all over it. Who wants to join me?
Healthy Cooking Class Schedule
Sunday, April 11th: Seafood
– how to properly select seafood
– cooking it using seasonings, marinades and accompaniments
– demo using the grill and the griddle
Sunday, April 18th: Vegetables
– new and exciting ways to cook vegetables
– creative ways to present the finished dishes
– how to use a food processor to transform ordinary vegetables into extraordinary main dishes, side dishes and snacks
Sunday, April 25th: Chicken
– how to select chicken; differences between organic and free-range
– how to truss and quarter a chicken
– preparing perfect roast chicken and other tasty dishes by using healthier cooking techniques
Green Hills Mall
2126 Abbott Martin Rd
Nashville, TN 37215
*Classes at this store are from 2 pm – 3 pm
Cool Springs Galleria
1800 Galleria Blvd
Franklin, TN 37067
Call your local Williams-Sonoma store to find out the time of the class and sign up, as space is limited!
Don’t live in Nashville? To locate the store nearest you, click here.