- Unlimited craft brews and artisan cheeses specially paired for the event by the pros at TailGate and The Bloomy Rind
- For your listening pleasure, JT Lewis will provide the entertainment for the evening courtesy of Nashville Universe
- Delicious bites provided by the TailGate kitchen
- Bid on silent auction items from local businesses and TRC friends
Beer & Cheese
Wednesday, April 1oth, 2019
5 – 8 pm
7300 Charlotte Pike
Nashville, TN 37209
Cost: $30 in advance
$35 at the door
For those not familiar, the Tennessee Respite Coalition is a nonprofit that helps family caregivers, people who spend much of their time caring for family members in need (such as parents with Alzheimer’s, spouses with Parkinson’s or children with special needs), by giving them much-needed time off. As most of you know, my family has had firsthand experience with Alzheimer’s, so I know how hard caregivers work, and how desperately they need a break from time to time. Organizations like TRC are such a blessing.
For just $30 you’re ensuring that some of them get those much needed breaks, and you get to enjoy an unlimited supply of beer and cheese samples selected by Tailgate and Bloomy Rind. What are you waiting for? Hop on over here to purchase tickets!
Oh, but one more thing… TRC has given me 4 tickets to give away, so I’ll be choosing 2 winners (both of which will get a pair of 2 tickets)!
Winners: Nathan Wilburn and Sami Harris
There are 3 ways to enter, so pick the easiest one for you (or enter in all 3 to increase your chances!):
1. In the comments section, leave a comment telling me the name of your favorite beer or your favorite type of cheese. Or you can tell me both!
2. Follow me on Twitter (@betheats) and tweet “Win 2 tickets to the 4/10 Beer & Cheese event @tailgatebrewery from @betheats! https://bit.ly/2TUwADB ” then leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
3. Follow me on Instagram (@betheats) and leave a comment on the Beer & Cheese post, tagging someone you’d like to bring with you to the class.
Contest ends on Saturday, April 6th at 10 a.m. CDT. Once the winner is chosen, I’ll make contact via email and post the name here on the blog. You must respond within 24 hours or I’ll be forced to choose another, so be sure to check your email!